The position listed below is not with Rapid Interviews but with Edmentum
Rapid Interviews is a private organization that works in collaboration with government agencies to promote emerging careers. Our goal is to connect you with supportive resources to supplement your skills in order to attain your dream career. Rapid Interviews has also partnered with industry leading consultants & training providers that can assist during your career transition. We look forward to helping you reach your career goals! If you any questions please visit our contact page to connect with us directly
Edmentum is committed to making it easier for educators to individualize learning for every student through simple technology, high-quality content, actionable data, and customer success. Founded in innovation, Edmentum’s powerful learning solutions blend technology with individual teaching approaches. We are dedicated to being educators’ most trusted partner in creating successful student outcomes everywhere learning occurs. Our commitment is built off the emphasis we place on our core values: passion, people, respect, collaboration, and performance.
The Director of Instructional Program Design serves as a senior leader in the company responsible for leading projects to design and build Edmentum instructional programs that align with the company vision, strategy, product and market requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manage digital curriculum and instructional program design projects from conception to customer satisfaction.
* Provide leadership that supports a passion for education and student achievement.
* Provide leadership that supports high quality standards and excellence in execution.
* Build literacy within our company and with our customers as applied to instructional research and pedagogy.
* Active member of the Edmentum cross-functional leadership team.
* Support the VP of Research and Design in building and executing Edmentum’s company vision, strategy and plans.
* Develop comprehensive research-based instructional program design that includes:
* aligning district and/or state graduation requirements and program goals including: credit recovery, CTE, college and career
* aligning with intervention, RtI, personalized learning, blended learning and other instructional programs
* accountability and standards-based reporting
* professional development models to support teachers and administrators, instructional coaching models, and Professional Learning Networks
* Collaborate with Product Management, Platform Development, Content, and UI/UX to lead instructional program design initiatives.
* Design system reports that align with national, state and district accountability requirements.
* Support digital curriculum research studies.
* Promote Edmentum digital curriculum solutions within Edmentum and externally with customers, tradeshows and other events.
* Research and report on key education trends and make strong strategic recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative analysis.
* Track and analyze shifts in learning theory and ensure our strategies are aligned with leading research literature and best practices.
* Travel approximately 10%
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* Master’s degree required, Doctoral preferred in teaching and learning related field.
* 8 years of relevant job experience in curriculum, instruction, accountability and related education fields.
* A minimum of two years serving in a senior leadership role.
* Has strong communication skills (oral, written, and business) to function effectively in a leadership role with internal and external clients and liaise with other national education experts.
* Proven record of delivering products on-time, on-budget, at high quality that delights the customer.
* Inspirational, motivational, and results-based leadership skills.
Edmentum is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: .net, application developer, architect, back end, design, java, lead, matlab, maven, perl